Packaging Consumables & Machinery
At Engineered Packaging Systems® Inc., we are able to offer both packaging consumables and machinery to meet your needs.
Engineered Packaging Systems® offers a variety of packaging consumables for customer demands.
- Pallet Load Containment
- Shrink Films
- Flexible Films and Bags
- Food Packaging
- Labels and Marking
- Cartons and Boxes
- Retail Packaging
- Dunnage and Void Fill
- Agricultural Packaging Supplies
- Tapes and Adhesives
- Safety & PPE
Engineered Packaging Systems® brings over 30 years experience to high speed shrink wrapping machinery to our clients. Whether it is a small item with limited production to a larger, multipack product that requires integration and higher speeds, EPS® can deliver on design, installation, training and after sale support.
- Systems for polyethylene, PVC, PETG, polyolefins, etc.
- Semi automatic wrappers
- Fully automatic l-sealers
- Horizontal form, fill and seal
- Veritical shrink wrapping for multipacks
- Shrink Bundlers
- Shrink sleeve for tamper evident or full body decoration
LABEL AND MARKING MACHINERY
We specialize in labeling systems for a full turnkey solution. Our consultants have the knowledge of most labeling applications and can develop the solution that best fits your range of applications to include but not excluded to:
- Wrap around bottle applications from 10 – 200 plus BPM
- Pressure sensitive, hot melt, cold adhesive applications
- Print and apply labeling solutions
- Inkjet marking systems
- Vision inspection and rejection
- Label coding options
- Front, back, top or bottom
- Full body shrink sleeve
CARTON ERECTING LOADING & SEALING MACHINERY
We offer a variety of corrugate packaging solutions to include the following in both fully and semi automation:
- Carton erecting
- Carton loading
- Carton sealing
- Tray forming
- Auto collating and loading
- Top an bottom hot melt, tape or staple closure
BAGGING, SEALING, HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL BAGGERS MACHINERY
Bagging systems come in a variety of solutions.
- Vertical Bagging systems with scales
- Horizontal bagging with automated infeeds
- Heat seal systems for bags in various sizes
- Bag in box systems
- Printed film bagging machinery
- Autobag systems
FILLING, CAPPING & INSPECTION SYSTEMS MACHINERY
Engineered Packaging Systems® provides a full turnkey primary filling and secondary packaging line capability.
Our consultants work closely with our clients in developing the most efficient and comprehensive packaging line for your products.
- Liquid or powder filling machinery
- Bottle orientation
- Capping devices and orientation
- Induction sealing or pressure sealing
- Labeling systems with vision inspections
- Rejection systems
MATERIAL HANDLING & CONVEYER SOLUTIONS
Every project in packaging requires some form of conveyor. EPS® offers a large variety of conveyor solutions from light duty to heavy duty applications. Whether your needs is to integrate into an existing piece of equipment or conveyor across your entire warehouse we have the solution.
- Low profile conveyors
- Knife edge transfer conveyors
- Tabletop chain and matte-top
- Roller conveyance with belt drive
- Merge, Modular or Retrieval