We’re always looking for someone who’s the total package to join our team.
16141 Westwoods Business Park Ellisville, Missouri 63021
Open Office Hours
M-F: 8am – 5pm
Call: (636) 227-8600
Current Open Positions
Field Service Engineer
We are seeking a self-starter Field Service Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability.
Provide technical support for professional sales team and designated clients that require in-plant servicing on automated packaging and related machinery, to include robotics. Service duties to include both electrical and mechanical skills. Theory of machinery functionality is key to success.
This role complements the company offering of machinery by supporting our clients after the sale of the equipment, development of clients, and future sales solicitation.
Travel: Minimal, limited overnight travel
Benefits: Full time position, Insurance, 401K program, bonus plan
· Training of clients use and operations of equipment
· Respond to customer needs for service on equipment such as, but not limited to:
o shrink wrapping machinery
o labeling machines
o stretch wrapping and strapping systems
o filling, capping and associated machinery
o carton loading, case erecting, case loading, etc.
· Repair company owned assets for resale
· Create SOP’s and relevant documentation as needed.
· Document completed repairs, write report on repairs and submit for billing
· Customer interaction is a key function
· Parts research and ordering procedures
· Interaction with sales, customer service and end-users
· Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
· Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
· Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
· Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
· Achieves sales technical support operational objectives by contributing sales engineering support information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales engineering support system improvements; implementing change
· Schedules installations by studying sales orders and specifications; determining engineering applications.
· Identify root cause and develop competent solution
Skills and Expertise
· Proven Field Service experience
· Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
· English literacy
· Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
· Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
· Technical degree or certification
· Problem Solving
· Verbal Communication
· Knowledge of computer programming a plus (Allen Bradley, etc)